population_ctrl: (watch your back)
[personal profile] population_ctrl







like dirt above and sky below
like this you turn me
I'll start before I can stop
before I see things the right way up
hand me stones to break these walls
hand me grief and I'll change it all
I've been living for tomorrows
all my life
it's time to leave
I'm really not sorry
werd dir erklären wovon
ich nichts versteh
back on the scene
we're all alone
can't really talk with a gun in my mouth
maybe that's what you've
been dreaming about
speak out my name
long after I'm gone
verlass dich auf Zeit und Raum






Profile

population_ctrl: (Default)
Jean Louis Duroc

May 2014

S M T W T F S
    123
456789 10
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 21st, 2026 05:02 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios